We have some big news:
I brought on a new team member!
Yes. Jodimichelle.com now has a Project Manager. Guys, meet Meghan!
Meghan’s going to introduce herself:
Hi everyone! My name is Meghan and I am the newest member of jodimichelle.com! I’m pretty excited to be working with Jodi and am looking forward to getting to know all of you!! My role is a Project Manager so I’ll get to interact with a lot of you behind the scenes as we take jodimichelle.com to the next level.
With that being said, I thought you might want to know a little about me and since I am a type-A, list-maker…
– I have been married to my husband for 2 ½ years and have a seven-month old baby girl who we think is the most precious thing in this world.
– Two weeks before our wedding we moved from Grand Rapids, MI to Pittsburgh, PA, which is where we live now.
– We have a loveable mutt named Moose.
– We’re in the process of completely renovating a house from 1938 that only two other families have owned. (Saying that my husband is handy would be an understatement. The man can do anything.)
– I dabble in photography and take way too many pictures of my baby (and dog).
– I just opened a new Etsy shop: ready.set.eat! Do you want to start meal planning? Then go check it out!
– I road trip back to Michigan about once a month because I love it and miss it dearly. And I love freshly manicured toenails, yoga pants, Sarah Jessica Parker’s Lovely perfume, the smell of fall, making my baby laugh, being on the lakes of Michigan, laughing really hard and of course my dear friends and family.
If there’s anything else you’d like to know about me, feel free to ask!
There will be some noticeable changes around here in the next few days as I revamp the Contact/About pages to include this information etc. I’m also heading to Blissdom later this week and this announcement couldn’t have come at a better time.
You guys!! I am so excited! Say hi to Meghan, make her feel at home, and I cannot wait for what’s in store.